Let Us Take Care of the Details
There is always something special about a golf tournament or group outing. Each and every tournament coordinator wants to make their outing unique and special. At Rotonda Golf and Country Club, we strive to make that happen each and every time. From small outings of 12 or more players to large Corporate outings for 144, Rotonda Golf and Country Club will provide your group with a memorable, fun and affordable experience. We can customize your event to fit your specific needs and budget. Exceptional value is a word used often by our clients. After all, you receive a great golf course and without breaking the bank.
Everything Your Outing Needs
Our tournament packages include:
- Green Fee (for every player)
- Cart Fee
- Contest Holes (Longest Drive / Closest to Pin)
- Tournament Scoring
- Beverage cart service
- Excellent, friendly service
Let Us Start Working for You
To help us better serve you in customizing your next event, please fill out the simple form below. Our staff will follow-up with you to learn more about how we can make your golf tournament or corporate outing the highlight of the year. Make Rotonda Golf & Country Club your home for golf!
Tournament Request Form
Summer Sweepstakes Contest Rules
Sweepstakes official Rules:
$9,000 Rotonda Golf & Country Club Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: $9,000 Rotonda Golf & Country Club Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Rotonda Golf Partners I and Rotonda Golf Partners II, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Rotonda Golf Partners I and Rotonda Golf Partners II, 100 Rotonda Circle. Rotonda West, Fl 33947.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 31, 2019 at 6 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit any one of Rotonda Golf And Country Club’s clubhouse, The Palms Course 266 Rotonda Circle Rotonda West, Fl 33947, the Hills Course 100 Rotonda Circle Rotonda West, Fl 33947, the Cape Haze Links Course 4055 Cape Haze Drive Cape Haze, Fl 33946, or the Long Marsh Course 20 White Marsh Rd Rotonda West, Fl 33947, pay a qualifying greens fee, and receive an entry into the sweepstakes drawing. Or mail a request with a self addressed stamped envelope for raffle ticket, to Rotonda Golf and Country Club care of $9,000 Summer Sweepstakes to 100 Rotonda Circle Rotonda West, Fl 33947 before October 15, 2019. Limit one mail in entry per person. “Qualifying greens fee” shall be our published 6am – 6pm green fee, any Rotonda Player’sCard green fee, any Big summer Golf Card green fee, any member cart fee paid or pre paid, Reciprocal member or any other promotional green fee as determined by Rotonda Golf Partners management. Limit one raffle ticket per person per day.
- Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during each month promotional period. The administrator will give out $1,500 each month for a grand total of $9,000. Must be present at the drawings to win the full $1500. In the event that the winner is not present, he/she will win $750 and administrator will continue to draw until a winner is present for the remaining $750.Each month will be a new raffle and all previous ballots will be discarded at the conclusion of the month. The winner will be notified in person or by email or phone. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, he/she forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Prize: The Prize will be a $1,500 Rotonda Golf and Country Club Gift Card. Or two $750 gift cards if the winner is not present at the drawing.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by Charlotte County Court System provided however, claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption of the Grand Prize must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of Florida, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
We regularly offer specials and golf promotions to registered members.Sign Up to Receive
Book a Tee Time
Browse our inventory and book your next round of golf online. It's fast and easy!Set up a Tee Time Now
Our experienced event specialists will make your golf tournament a total success.View the Schedule or Book